Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Conscripted Policeman Loco controlling the traffic today


현시각 교통정리 중인 로꼬 의경.jpg | 인스티즈
(NB: Loco enlisted this February as a conscripted policeman)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-So cute...ㅋㅋㅋ

-He suits police uniform really well...ㅋㅋㅋ That surprised me because he actually suits it so much more than I thought he would...

-Hul, this is so cool...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... So the ones who control the traffic are conscripted policemen...? I thought it was the actual policemen...

-What are you doing there, Loco?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The dust is really bad these days... He should've worn a maskㅠㅠ

-Someone I know work as conscripted policeman along with Loco. He says that Loco has a really great personality...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk... You're so lucky to meet him!!

-Why does he look so cute there...ㅋㅋㅋ

-So that's really Loco?

-That's so adorable... It looks like he's filming for a variety show...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought he was filming for something...ㅋㅋㅋ So cute...ㅠㅠ

-His smile is so precious. It brings peace to my heart.
trazy.com