Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The group who would've been at least half like BTS in overseas if they maintain their group until now


지금까지 유지했다면 방탄 반정도는 해외에서 통했을 그룹 | 인스티즈

지금까지 유지했다면 방탄 반정도는 해외에서 통했을 그룹 | 인스티즈

Songs produced by JYP + Jaebum's vocal + Taecyeon's visual and physical figure + Nichkhun's visual

If they had maintained their fame when they hit peak in South Korea, I bet they would hit big overseas...


-As a fan, I'm not delighted to hear Park Jaebum getting mentioned in 2PM's related posts...

-Please don't mention 2PM with such title and also don't mention Jaebum in 2PM's related posts... Fans from both parties don't like it...

-I thought it's going to be BAP... They were sensational when they first debuted...

-Do you really have to mention BTS here?

-What are you talking? When Jaebum announced his withdrawal from the group, almost all of the girls in my class cried. They were really popular. I bet there are no people in the country who had never listened to Again and Again...

-Their rap style is too old-fashioned. Everything else besides that is perfect, though. The problem is that Park Jinyoung's style in rappings...

-Bangtan is Bangtan and 2PM is 2PM!!

-Do you really have to write something like this? It's not like 2PM has already disbanded. There's no need to compare them...

-I really liked them but I quit the fandom as Jaebum left the group... And do you really have to bring BTS to this?

-I love BTS but please don't compare them...

-Why do you post this in the first place...?
trazy.com