Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Another leaked conversation of JJY's group chat (Tw// very disturbing)

Scroll down to see the translation of the chats (It's a thread)

theqoo

-Whoa, they sound crazy...

-Crazy son of b*tches, go die. I hope you suffer and die.

-These guys are so f*cking disgusting that even trash would tell them to f*ck off...

-These bastards seriously need to die...

-The conversation is very shocking to me, I can't bring myself to read it all... It's crazy...

-I'm... speechless...

-Are they even human...?

-Is this real? I thought there wouldn't be any more things that could surprise me when it comes to this topic, but this one is beyond my expectations and I'm at loss for words...

-I think I'm gonna throw up...

-That sounds so f*cking sad, gdi..

-Even trash don't deserve to be compared to these guys...

-F*ck you all, go to hell

-The names are already exposed, why are they still using initials here?

-This is too much of f*cking information to me

-I feel sick now
trazy.com