Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The first song to reach 400K likes in Melon music chart

is BTS' Spring Day



-To be honest, you can listen to this song in any seasons!! I love itㅠㅠ

-No matter how many times I have listened to this song, I would never get tired of it... Judgin from people around me, they seem to listen to this song more often since the flowers are starting to bloom lately...

-I still can't get used to how they categorized Spring Day as Hip Hopㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love this song so much...ㅠㅠ I don't only listen to it in Spring, this song is always in my playlist...

-Spring Day is the bestㅠㅠ The song is very calming, it's really nice to listen especially in Spring. But it still sounds great even if you listen to it in other seasonsㅠㅠ

-Now that it's spring, let's listen to this song everyone!!

-This is the song that I cherish the most because Hoseok sings in it...ㅠㅠ

-Spring Day is the best song ever...ㅠㅠㅠ

-The best song I have ever listened to in my life... The song that comes up to my mind when the weather is getting warmerㅠㅠ

-I love this songㅠㅠ Even though it was released 2 years ago...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, 400K likes... That's amazing...
trazy.com