Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The moment where fans think Halsey decided to choose RM as her bias in BTS


Halsey bought the boys churros as a present and RM was like, 'Really? You're our present!' like that...ㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-RM... My heart is beating so fast I might die...

-He's seriously so sweet that I think I'm going to get diabetes now...

-Halsey was like 'Oh..' and I think I know how exactly she felt when she said thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy...ㅠㅠ How could he responded like that right away?ㅠㅠ He's seriously so sweet...

-If I were Halsey, I would die right on the spot...

-Oh Gosh... My heart just dropped to my stomach...

-Namjoon is literally the epitome of sweetness! Anyway, look at how cute they were when they received the churrosㅋㅋㅋ

-Now I'm suddenly craving for churros...

-I think I have a crush on Namjoon...

-I love RM so f*cking much...

-Look at how they happy they were to get the churros...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Halsey's reaction is really cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com