Klook.com

Friday, April 12, 2019

BTS sold 992K copies in the first day of their album release




-Mine still hasn't arrived yet, though...ㅠㅠ

-That's not an error, right?? Wow, that's crazy...

-So they're at the point where they could sell 1M copies in a day? Whoa...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What??? They're going to sell 1M copies in a day at this rate...

-Yup, that 1M includes 4 copies that I bought for myself...

-This is crazy...

-Wow, they're going crazy... Slow down, boys!

-Whoa, BTS is seriously so amazing...

-BTS creates a whole new history...ㅋㅋㅋ Unbelievable...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Think about it... 1M copies in a day...ㄷㄷㄷ

-Hul... Is it even possible??

-I still haven't bought one, though...

-Wow, I'm so scared... Will there be any seats left for me in their concert at this rate...?

-Whoa... I just got goosebumps all over my body...

-Let's go for 1M copies!!
trazy.com