Klook.com

Friday, April 12, 2019

A man who's going through the 1-day1-meal diet shares the meal he had everyday



-I feel full just by looking at the pictures...

-Five eggs for a meal is way too much...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he proving that people still can gain weight even if they only have one meal everyday?ㅋㅋ

-I could have 6 meals in 1 day with those portions...

-Is he really eating all of those...?

-Oh, that's exactly what I do. I only have one meal everyday and I eat in such portion...

-He's using the rice cooker as bowl...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Is it possible for someone to eat all of that at once...?

-Whoa, if that's the portion of his meals everyday then he should start a Mukbang Channel...

-I eat with the same portion when I go through 1-day-1-meal diet and I gained weight...ㅋㅋㅋ I guess that man does a lot of work out instead...

-I did my diet that way and I lost 14kg.. Hehe..

-J... Just eat three meals a day then...

-Why does he drink a lot of milk?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com