Klook.com

Friday, April 12, 2019

"I had no idea such a beautiful guy existed in Korea, it was fascinating"

When I first saw Jeonghan, I thought he was a really beautiful guy
His skin is light-toned and soft. His eyes are big and he also has double eyelids.
I had no idea such a beautiful guy existed in Korea, it was fascinating
-Joshua




"한국에는 이렇게 예쁜 애가 있구나 하고 신기했어요.” | 인스티즈



-Angel Yoon...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Who is the guy in the left in the second gif...?
 ㄴSeventeen's S.Coups...

-Joshua, who said this, also has amazing visuals himself...

-Joshua, you're just as beautiful as he is...ㅠㅠ These guys must be kidding me...

-A beautiful guy praising another beautiful guy...

-I'm not a fan but I love Jeonghan...

-I'm not a fan but I think Joshua is just as beautiful as Jeonghan is... I really love staring at Joshua and Jeonghan's face, it's fun...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree... I want to get that tattooed on my forehead but Shua-ya... You're just as beautiful as he is!

-Joshua... Do you know that such thing called 'mirror' does exist in this world...?

-Well, boy... Your visual is no joke either...!

-Hul... He has a really beautiful smile...
trazy.com