Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Why is Jin so freaking handsome, for real;;

Don't you think he's too handsome to be real?..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think this is where people usually say, 'He has a really interesting face to look at'..;; Why is his nose bridge so high..
My friends who are Armys told me to watch BTS' stage of Mic Drop (I know the song, but I have never seen their performance before) so I just watched it because I had nothing to do. And then this part where Jin sings 'This is my last greeting~' came up, and that's when I knew, 'He's the visual of BTS. F*ck. I think I'm in love'
I think I need to go to BTS fan-talk now..
Crazy, he's driving me crazy with his looks. Why is he so handsome?


[+1,24]5[-62]

1. [+285][-7] The type of person who beats up an Unicorn when it doesn't listen to what he's saying..

2. [+260][-5] I'm somehow used to his Ajusshi vibes, so I just think of him as the fool in the neighbourhood. But he never fails to amaze me with his looks sometimes;;

3. [+228][-4] The conclusion is he looks neat and elegant..

4. [+149][-3] V has a really fancy and handsome looks, Kookie has a manly body with youthful flower-like-looks, then Jin has an elegance looks in him. Everyone has their own preferences, and I'm sure some fans would disagree, but when BTS gathers up all of them look handsome in their own unique way, even the members who are not in the visual lines. The 7 of them are treasures..

5. [+108][-2] Let's not only focus on his face and forget about how wide his shoulders are..

6. [+97][-1] I also really like that part in Mic Drop. He's so f*cking handsome, like for real..

7. [+71][-1] The face who breaks the rule of 'the importance of angle'

8. [+70][-1] Seokjin.. Shoulders.. Pure.. Sexy..

9. [+69][-0] His shoulders might rip his shirt off at this rate..

10. [+59][-2] Kim Seokjin is a liar..ㅠㅠ He said he has no abs, but he got caught red-handed when he danced and accidentally lifted up his shirt..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com