Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

What if someone gave you money because you're ugly. Would you take the money?



-I would absolutely take the money..

-I would take the money and say, 'Thank you'..

-I would call my sister to come over and take the money..

-Yeah, I already know that I'm ugly^^ At least I get to take the money..

-Nope. If they're going to call me ugly, they should be giving me at least a billion..

-Can I get money for being ugly..? Thank you so much..

-It's not like I can get prettier if I don't take the money..

-If I take the money that doesn't mean I agree that I'm ugly, anyway..

-Well, I'm sure that I'm pretty so it doesn't matter.. I'm still going to take the money..

-I would ask if they want to see me in an uglier expressions..?

-That's a lot of money to be rejected..

-I look ugly on daily basis. Can I get $200 on daily basis too..?

-Give the money quickly.. It's an urgent situation, I'm hungry and craving for some pizza..

-Of course I should take the money!!

-I would take the money, go and change my clothes, and take the money again..

-I'm so f*cking ugly so give me $400..
trazy.com