Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

ITZY drops the M/V for DALLA DALLA



-I think the part that comes up in the teaser is the best part of the whole song..

-This song is a bop.. I'm loving it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song sounds so much better than I thought.. 

-I personally think they have 2NE1 vibes..

-Yeji is seriously so charming..

-The song sounds so f*cking great.. Or is it because I didn't expect much from the teaser..?

-The song doesn't sound JYP-ish at all..ㅋㅋ And that's really shocking..

-They chose a nice song for their debut..ㅠㅠ I really like that part where they go 'Don't stop me~~' 

-I have a feeling they're going to be really successful..

-They're like the female version of Got7..

-Whoa.. Look at the choreography. They need to be extra careful with their waist..

-Oh, the MV is really nice..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm already into this song..

-The song is very upbeat, I like it..

-The actual song sounds so much better than the teaser and Yeji is so freaking pretty..

-I don't know.. I think it's going to take some time before the song finally grows on me..

-They're all beautiful but some of them look similar, I can't tell them apart..ㅠㅠ

-It has only been 10 minutes since the MV was released and they already have 300 comments here.. (NB: it has been 1hr since the release and this post has over 800 comments rn)
trazy.com