Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

The secret message behind the ending cut of ITZY's M/V Teaser

The secret message behind the ending cut of ITZY's M/V Teaser

LIA



The finger gun pose that comes in Day6's Shoot Me
This pose can be seen in the M/V of Shoot Me (the female lead character in the M/V is Shin Ye Eun), and the members are also doing the same pose for the album's photocards.

CHAERYEONG



Stray Kids' greeting signature

YUNA


JYP's legendary girl group, Wonder Girl's Tell Me. Sohee's 'Omona' signature pose.

YEJI



The signature pose that Got7 has for Look, the title song of Eyes On You album.

RYUJIN

Twice's Signal signature pose


-Oh.. This sounds legit..

-But why..? Are they trying to say 'We're from JYP. We're the youngest group in JYP' with those signatures..?

-Some of these looks forced and some of them actually sound legit..

-Is it really the secret message..? I'm quite convinced with this theory, but at the same time it actually sounds forced.. It's too meaningless to be called 'secret message', and I wonder what's the reason behind JYP putting these secret message..?

-I don't think this sounds forced..ㅋㅋㅋ It's so fascinating to see this kind of post..

-What's the meaning behind these secret messages, though..? That they're JYP's rookie girl group..?

-I don't think that was their intention behind doing those poses, though..

-I think the OP is just making up things..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they're just doing random poses and it happens to be the poses that JYP is really into and uses for some other groups in the company..

-Are they trying to say, 'We're different from our seniors'.. something like that?? 'Our poses may look the same, but we're different'..?

-So what's the meaning behind these secret messages..?

-I think this sounds legit, but I wonder what's the meaning behind these poses..? 

-What about Miss A and 2PM..?

-I don't know what this is about but I really like fan-theories so I'm reading this post..

-That's fascinating..
trazy.com