Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

What song that comes up inside your head when the name 'Seventeen' is mentioned?

I think it's different for everyone.
For me, it's Pretty U
I'm not a fan of Seventeen, but I personally that song suits Seventeen's concept the most..

And Mingyu is so f*cking handsome..

[+384][-29]

1. [+268][-2] Very Nice!

2. [+153][-9] I'm a fan of other boy group, but anyway.. I first got to know Seventeen through their song, Pretty U, and they have a lot of great side-tracks so I listen to their songs a lot. I also like Clap and Change Up too, but my favorite song of theirs is I Don't Wanna Cry..

3. [+119][-10] Was it Our Dawn is Hotter Than Day..? The group I stan once named their radio show after Seventeen's song and I also really like how the song sounds so sensual. I think that's why it comes up to my mind when the name Seventeen is mentioned..ㅎㅎ

4. [+64][-3] Very Nice and I Don't Wanna Cry.. Even the kids, and also my guy friends, who have no interest in idols know these songs..

5. [+51][-2] Getting Closer?? Is it right.. I really like that part that goes 'Eum..! Ah..!'ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+46][-0] Pretty U

7. [+42][-1] Their song that has the most public recognition is Very Nice, isn't it??

8. [+42][-0] Mansae!

9. [+36][-0] Still Lonely. I still remember how I felt when I first listened that song around 2 years ago.. I still listen to that song a lot, I like it.. And this is a gif of my bias..

10. [+34][-1] I started paying attention to Seventeen after watching their stage of Pretty U, because I thought the song suits their concept really well. But the first song that comes up to my mind id Mansae..ㅎㅎ

trazy.com