Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Recommendations of K-Drama that has no love line/dating scenes

I don't like dramas about love or relationships

The dramas that I really enjoyed watching are:

Misaeng
Memory Highlights
The Queen's Classrooms
Signal
Age of Youth
SKY Castle

Even if they have love lines/dating scenes, it's not the main focus of the whole drama
Like Signal and Age of Youth, the love lines/dating scenes don't affect the overall drama..
Please recommend me some more of dramas like this..


-My Mister..

-Stranger, Life on Mars..

-The Lady in Dignity..

-Stranger, Tunnel, Life, Sign, Live, Dear My Friends..

-Children of Nobody..

-Strangers, TEN.. Most of OCN's dramas have no love lines/dating scenes..

-Try watching Life on Mars and The Guest..

-This is kind of an old drama, but I'm recommending Golden Time..

-God's Gift: 14 Days..

-Miss Hammurabi..

-Nine..

-The Village: Achiara's Secret..

-Punch and Chief Kim!

-If you don't mind old dramas, I'm recommending The Devil..

-Squad 38..

-Bad Guys/Stranger/The Village: Achiara's Secret..

-Quiz from God..

-Behind The White Tower, Life on Mars, Achiara, The Guest
trazy.com