Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Eunwoo and Moonbin promoting homosexual in a TV show

I was so f*cking shocked when I saw these gifs..
Do male idols usually do things like this?
I'm re-uploading this post because I didn't cover the channel logo in the previous one.


[+256][-61]

1. [+216][-6] Haven't you heard of Business Gay Performance? They need to earn money for a living,,

2. [+154][-10] Whoa.. Crazy, is this program trying to turn Cha Eunwoo and Moonbin into gays? That has crossed the lines, they're almost kissing;;

3. [+138][-1] What did I just see..

4. [+113][-2] I've watched the full video and both of them seemed to not want to do that game..ㅠㅠ But if they just break the Pepero, it would break the whole atmosphere. So they just hold in their feelings and work hard instead..ㅠㅠ

5. [+111][-1] Whoa, f*ck.. If I had to do that with my friend, I would rather choose to kill myself..

6. [+72][-8] Suga was really sensible here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+59][-0] Ah, I feel really bad for them.. They're friends....

8. [+55][-0] I really hate it when idols do that game where they have to move a paper using their lips.. There are a lot of idols who have done that game..

9. [+38][-0] For your records, Cha Eunwoo once read a gay-fanfic about him in a drama he starred back then..ㅋㅋ Just look up 'Top Management' on Youtube and you'll see. Cha Eunwoo plays the role of an idol there, there was this scene where some fans wrote a gay-fanfic about him and his members. I felt the second-hand embarrassment as I watched that scene.. I think Cha Eunwoo knows that his fans really like to see himself doing games like this, so do all of other Astro's members..
trazy.com