Klook.com

Sunday, February 10, 2019

187-188cm and 177cm

Seventeen's Mingyu is 187cm tall (In a recent fansign, he said he's 188cm)
Seventeen's Hoshi is 177cm tall

Two-shots of these two cuties..ㅎㅎㅎㅎ


[+221][-17]

1. [+103][-0] Hoshi and Mingyu Cute Ver.
사용자첨부이미지

2. [+82][-0] It's because there are 8 members in Seventeen who are taller than Hoshi (Mingyu, Jun, Wonwoo, The8, DK, Coups, Jeonghan, Vernon).. But he's actually quite tall and has a really great body proportions, not to mention that he has a really cute face..ㅋㅋ And on top of that, his face is seriously really small..ㄷㄷ
사용자첨부이미지

3. [+68][-0] 187cm Mingyu + 182 cm Jun and Wonwoo + 180cm The8 + 179cm DK + 178cm S.Coups, Vernon, and Jeonghan + 177cm Hoshi and Joshua + 174cm Seungkwan + 170cm Dino + 164cm Woozi

4. [+52][-0] 187cm tall puppy preventing his Hyung from having an 'idol moment'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
사용자첨부이미지

5. [+40][-0] Soonyoung's body proportions..ㅠㅠ
사용자첨부이미지

6. [+37][-0] I also thought Hoshi was 170cm-ish at first..ㅋㅋㅋ I think he looks shorter than he actually is because of is cute image..
사용자첨부이미지

7. [+36][-0] You can see the height difference between him and Boo Seungkwan (blonde guy) who's 174cm..ㅎㅎ I couldn't believe he's over 170cm too at first.. And anyway, he has a really great body proportions..
사용자첨부이미지

8 .[+36][-0] I have never stanned any idol group before, but I really like guy who looks like Hoshi..ㅋㅋ He's not the flower boy that everyone is crazy for, he's sexy.. and yet cute at the same time.. He somehow reminds me of Infinite's Kim Sunggyu, I really like guys like that..ㅠㅠ

9. [+35][-0] Whoa, Seventeen's members are really tall.. I've always known that Mingyu and Jeonghan are tall, and I don't know why but I thought Vernon was 173cm-ish at first.. All of then have small faces and great body proportions, I thought they were taller than I thought.. Turns out that they're actually tall, I'm sorry..ㅎㅎ

10. [+34][-0] They look cute in this gif..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
사용자첨부이미지

trazy.com