Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Yuju finally shows her forehead for the first time ever since her debut







I really like it when she has her bangs like this, she looks so pretty..
I hope she would have her bangs swiped aside like this more often in the future..ㅎㅎ


-Whoa.. She looks so much more beautiful when she swipes her bangs like that..

-She looks like Jin Se Yeon..

-So pretty.. Her whole image looks different when she has her bangs like that..

-Does she always hide her forehead with bangs because she has a wide forehead..? She looks really nice with that bangs..ㅋㅋ I hope she would grow it out until she can put her bangs behind her ears..ㅋㅋ

-She looks so much more beautiful.. She suits this kind of hairstyle..

-She looks better with her bangs like that.. Sometimes, her bangs make her look really frustrating..

-She looks so much more refreshing and beautiful.. I guess someone's image could change drastically just because of bangs..

-She reminds me of Yerin..

-Hul.. Why did it take her so long to do this hairstyle..?

-Yuju reminds me of Lee Taeran..

-I've always seen her with her bangs, so she looks really different when she puts her bangs like that..ㅋㅋㅋ So pretty..

-She also looks really beautiful with her hair tied back like that..
trazy.com