Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Park Bogum reminds netizens of Jo Insung when he was younger












-I think I can vaguely see the point that the OP is trying to point out here..

-They do look alike!

-Hmm..? I still remember how Jo Insung looked like when he was younger, and he looks completely different from how Park Bogum looks like..

-I know that Park Bogum's smile often reminds people of Jo Insung, but seeing their pictures compared like this, they don't resemble each other at all..ㅋㅋㅋ

-No.. I'm not a fan of both actors, but this is not right..

-That's exactly what I thought when I first saw Park Bogum..

-I seriously can't relate to the title at all..

-They do have similar auras.. But Park Bogum is more like.. warm, while Jo Insung is cold..?

-Jo Insung and I are the same age.. And you're saying 'when he was younger' as if it was a really long time ago..ㅠㅠ Now I feel like a grandmother..

-He slightly resembles Jo Insung, especially in that scene from Encounter when he was riding in an open car..

-People have always been talking about this ever since Park Bogum's debut.. 

-Well, there are some of their aspects that look similar..

-What are you talking about..
trazy.com