Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

[The Battle] Still cuts of Ryu Junyeol




-Another side of Ryu Junyeol..ㅋㅋ He looks different in all the movies he stars in..

-He looks really cool..

-Whoa.. He looks really different from the role he plays in Hit and Run..

-Whoa.. He looks so freaking cool.. I'm really looking forward to this movie..

-Ryu Junyeol is so freaking cool..ㅠㅠ

-He looks so f*cking cool..

-He gives off different vibes in every movies he starts in..

-Hul.. He looks so freaking sexy..

-Oh Gosh.. He looks really really cool..

-Ryu Junyeol has this aura that no one else has.. And that's what makes me like him..

-Hul.. I can't wait for this movie..

-I'm looking forward for this movie..ㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating really fast right now..

-Hul.. He's driving me crazy..
trazy.com