Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

An anecdote about a commoner asking for a male idol's phone number

This was posted 5 years ago, and it proves that P.O was cute back then and is still cute even right now..ㅎㅎ


'Meeting P.O at Hongdae A-Land'

I mentioned about meeting P.O in Hongdae A-Land, and there were some of you who are really curious about what actually happened:)
I'm going to share the story, but I don't have any proofs..ㅠㅠ
So I'm just going to attach a picture of Hongdae and share my story here..ㅎㅎ

To be exact, it happened on Thursday, January 2nd!
I went to A-Land to buy myself some clothes.
I bought a coat that was supposed to be 38,000KRW for only 28,000KRW because there was a defect on the button.

I was just planning to buy clothes for myself and leave, but my friend wanted to buy some clothes as well. She kept on taking a look at the clothes, and I got really bored waiting for her.

So finally, she bought the clothes she wanted, and we were about to leave!
When suddenly, there was this cute looking guy ran into the store..

My friend thought he looked like Beenzino, he was really handsome.
As a woman, I don't usually have the courage to ask for a guy's phone number..
But at that time, I thought about how I probably would never get to see this cutie again..
So I gathered some courage, and went back to the store:)

He was choosing clothes in the first floor, so I approached him with a fluttering hear..
'Excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?' I asked him with a lot of courage!!

But seriously..ㅠㅠ He started smiling like a crazy person while looking around ..
Honestly speaking, I thought he was sick or something..
After taking a closer look, it seemed that he's younger than me.. So I thought he must be a student,
who may be 'sick' but is actually a very cheerful and bright person..

Then suddenly, he answered.. 'I don't have a girlfriend, but..'
So I immediately asked him how old he was, and turns out that he was younger than me!!
I liked the thought that he was younger than me, and since he said he didn't have any girlfriend, I asked for his number.
Then he suddenly started smiling like a crazy person again. I was really taken aback.

After a few seconds, he looked at me and said, 'I can't (give you my number).. Because of my job'
I asked him what was he job that made him can't give me his number.. Is he a host bar or something?;;
I told him it's okay to tell me what his job is..

And he whispered, 'I'm Block B..'
.
..
...
......
:) Hmm??

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy didn't I know anyone else in Block B beside Zico?ㅠㅠㅠ

So I apologized and asked him, 'Who are you in Block B..?ㅠㅠ'
And in friendly manner, he answered, 'P.O...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I kept apologizing for not recognizing him,
but he said it was okay..
It got really awkward, so we separated in the end:)

I'm really sorry for all of Block B's fans..ㅠㅠ
But at least now I know him.. I think I should ask for an autograph the next time I see him..:)

[+628][-5]

1. [+97][-0] She thought he was crazy, f*ck..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+69][-0] I can totally imagine that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he laughs while looking around..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+53][-0] That's so cute..ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+33][-0] She thought he was crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why can I imagine all of this inside my head??ㅋㅋ

5. [+24][-0] Guys, you should watch Dingo's video that P.O stars in.. He looks like a perfect boyfriend-material in the video.. So heart-fluttering..

6. [+22][-0] He ran into the store?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21][-0] I bet he bragged off to his Block B hyungs about this when he went back to the dorm..ㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

8. [+15][-0] I really liked P.O back then when I was a BBC..ㅠㅠ He adores his fans and think of them as babies.. When he's the one who's so much cuter here..ㅠㅠ

9. [+11][-0] Crazy person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can totally imagine that..

10. [+8][-0] My bias is not P.O, but he never fails to make my heart skips a beat.. Am I crazy?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com