Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Viewers' thoughts about Cha Seri's character

may contain spoiler, read at your own risk




[The character that gets divided opinions from viewers]


Whatever, she's just a liar who lied about getting into Harvard

vs

She sounded really refreshing when she argued against Pagook


-She's a criminal..

-She might be refreshing, but she's a fraud..

-All of the characters in SKY Castle have both good and bad sides at the same time..

-#1.. I feel annoyed just by looking at her face..ㅋㅋ I used to like her during My ID is Gangnam Beauty, though..

-She becomes a liar because of Pagook, after all.. 

-She sounded really rude when she talk back to her father.. It's not like she did something great..

-I hate her so freaking much..ㅋㅋ How dare she talks like that to her father when he paid for her living expenses in The U.S and she's still living under the same roof even by now..

-#2.. She turns like that because of how Pagook raised her..

-I mean, Pagook was the one who raised her that way.. Is there anyone else to blame?

-#2.. I hate Pagook more than I hate Seri..

-She's the monster that Pagook has raised himself..

-#1.. She's a criminal..

-#2.. I like her character..

[The character who has no clear story line and becomes uncomfortable to see from viewers' POV]


Cha Seri

I understand that she turns like that because of Professor Cha
Lying about getting accepted in Harvard, getting tuition fee for 4 years and spent the money for the last year on nothing = Her dad's money
Penalty for falsifying her educational background = Her dad's money
And yet she thinks she did nothing wrong
She put it all to the end just by saying,
"Dad, you're the one who turn me into this"
And suddenly becomes the 'refreshing' character.


-I hate her so freaking much..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course, her parents are at fault here.. But doesn't mean she can blame it all on her parents. If that's how it works then it means Kang Joonsang is also a victim here..

-I started to hate her because of the crime she committed.. Even her so-called 'refreshing' lines don't sound refreshing at all to me..

-Cha Seri is the character that I hate the most from the drama..

-I f*cking hate her.. It's not like she did something great..

-Seri.. The writers should've written that she dropped out of Harvard or something else..ㅠㅠ

-Why are you guys getting so immersed in a drama..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's at the same level with Youngjae's father..ㅋㅋㅋ He pointed a gun at his own son, didn't appear for a few episodes, and came back with 'I already reflected on my behavior~~' and suddenly turns into a wise man..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How much is the tuition fee in Harvard.. 

-I hate her too.. It's okay if she rebels against her dad and decides to live alone without getting live expenses from her dad, but look at her.. She's still living under the same roof..

-I really like her, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's a victim, and also a criminal at the same time. It's true that Pagook raised her wrong, but it's also funny how she finished her whole 'getting-into-Harvard' fraud thing in just one to two days.. 
trazy.com