Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

JYP releases prologue film ahead of ITZY's debut



-Oh f*ck..

-It's really Yuna..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Chaeryeong is finally debuting..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That Yuna girl is so freaking pretty..ㄷㄷ

-Look at how beautiful these girls are..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to their debut..

-Whoa.. Shin Ryujin is so freaking beautiful.. 

-Wow.. They're so f*cking gorgeous..

-Seems like these girls are going with a girl crush concept..

-What's up with their make up, though..ㅠㅠ

-Lia is so freaking beautiful.. She looks like Ireneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I'm gonna stan this girl.. They're totally my type..ㅠㅠ

-I'm loving the concept that these girls are going with..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. This proves that we can always trust JYP when it comes to girl groups..

-Lia looks like the mixture of BP's Jisoo and RV's Irene.. Each of them have their own charms and it's been awhile since the last time I saw a 5-members girl group.. I bet they're going to hit big..

-Are there any foreigners in this group?
trazy.com