Klook.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Netizens get confused whether the girl in the picture is Jessica or Krystal



-Isn't that Jessica..?

-Whoa.. I can't tell.. It's Jessica, right..?

-I zoom it up and it seems like it's Krystal..

-Krystal with Jessica's trademark hairstyle..ㅎ

-Of course it's Jessica.. I can tell even with my eyes closed..

-It looks like Jessica, but I can also see Krystal in her face..

-Hul.. I can't tell them apart..

-It looks like Krystal's forehead, though..?

-Anyone can tell that's Jessica.. I would be really shocked if it's Krystal..

-Jessica with Krystal's trademark hairstyle..

-I thought it was Krystal, but it's actually Jessica.. The picture was uploaded on Jessica's Instagram..

-Isn't that Krystal..?

-Jessica.. Judging from how she dresses..

-She looks like Krystal from afar, but if you look closely.. It's Jessica..

-No way that's Krystal..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com