Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Jennie receiving a fan gift in secret in case the fan gets in a trouble

Oh Gosh.. She's so freaking cute..

The doll that she took from the fan


-She's so much cuter than I thought she was..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-If I were that fan, I would stan her for the rest of my life..ㅠㅠㅠ She's such a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Hul.. She's really lovely..

-Both the fans and also Jennie are so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is crazy!! She's so freaking cute!!!

-I thought it was just an ordinary piglet doll, but after seeing the second picture I know why Jennie reacted like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So f*cking cute.. If I were that fan my legs probably would give up and I would pass out right at that time..

-She's driving me crazy with her loveliness...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Look at how she seems to adore the doll so much..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at her.. How can you not like her?ㅠㅠㅠ

-That fan must be really happy..ㅠㅠ She probably would remember that day for the rest of her life..

-Both the doll and also Jennie are really adorable..

-That's a really cute doll..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com