Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

How was your reaction when you first got your period?

Am I the only one who trembled so hard??
I got my first period in 6th grade. I was in the bathroom and saw blood in my underwear, I quickly screamed for my mom..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Mom!!!! I'm bleeding!!!!! What should I do????' 
My mom came and explained the whole situation to me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That was so freaking hilarious..


[+184][-9]

1. [+440][-2] I thought I pooped my pants at first.. The reality hit me really hard..

2. [+270][-1] Am I the only one who knew what period was back then..?? When I saw it, I knew my period had just begun and texted my mom..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom called me, but I felt embarrassed to talk about it so I just hung up..ㅎ I figured out how to use sanitary pads by my ownself..

3. [+179][-0] I thought I pooped my pants and washed my underwear in secret for two days.. My mom caught me redhanded on the second dayㅎ

4. [+94][-0] Period = Blood, so I thought the blood would absolutely be red. But the blood that came out was more like brown, so I had no idea it was period. I thought I had a problem with my body..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+77][-0] My friend was eating a chocolate bar and it spilled on her pants, she thought it was chocolate and not her period.. It's so freaking hilarious..

6. [+45][-0] I got my first period after my parents divorced. I felt pathetic and sad to call my mom and talk about it. I thought about how the other kids talk to their moms when they first got their period, and their moms would buy them new underwears and stuff and I can't even imagine that.. In the end I just cried inside the bathroom..

7. [+35][-0] My parents bought me a cake and threw a party.. It's not something that usually happen, right..?? I wondered about that too..ㅎㅎ My dad even bought me a bouquet of flower and congratulated me on being a woman..ㅎㅎㅎ I really hated it..

8. [+28][-0] I didn't get my first period at a really young age and I already knew about what period is back then, so it wasn't really shocking for me. But I was really confused at first. There was a chocolate stain with the size of my nail, I thought it was a chocolate jam or something. I wasn't sure it was my first period so I had to ask my friend..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23][-0] I got a bouquet of flower from my dad and $50 from my mom..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so embarrassing..

10. [+17][-0] I was in 9th grade and still haven't gotten my first period yet. My parents thought it was strange so we made an appointment at a hospital. We went to the hospital and I went to the bathroom just to found out that I had my first period. In the end, we cancelled the appointment and went home.
trazy.com