Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Which of these characters have the biggest impact in the drama SKY Castle?

may contain spoiler, read at your own risk


[Which of these characters have the biggest impact in the drama?] 


1. 
I just got a call from Cambridge Police Station, they said that Seri has been pretending to be a student in Harvard University. They're suing Seri now, she has been sneaking into classes, goes in and out the cafeteria, and even lived in the student dormitory. Oh My God, she's insane.. She's totally crazy. She's afraid she may get caught that's why she flew to Korea. They asked compensation for 62,000 USD. I don't know what to do. What do we do with Seri, Seunghye-ya?


2. 
That's what you think~~ I should ask him, anyway^^


3.
You're Jennifer, right..? The one who lived in Fairfax, Virginia. It's me, Laura~~ Laura Jung^^


4.
Mom, I studied!!ㅠㅠ


-'Everything is lie, you know??? It's all lie!! Everything is lie!!'

-I somehow can hear their voices just by reading the lines..ㅋㅋㅋ

-No lines can beat #1..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-1.. I can't forget her iconic lines, 'She's insane!!!'..

-Ffffairfax..

-1.. I can hear her voice just by reading the lines..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seri's Aunt..

-Of course it's Laura Jung without any doubt..

-1.. 'Seunghye-ya, are you listening to me??'

-Seri, you b*tch..

-1.. It's just as impactful as Seungkwan's wifi impersonation..

-Am I the only one who thinks it's Laura Jung..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has a really wide personal connection. I love Laura Jung..ㅠㅠ

-1.. But I still can't forget Laura Jung's lines as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mind changed after watching the latest episode.. Kay's acting skills are totally amazing..


[The character who sent chills to viewers spine with her amazing acting skills today]


Jo Minyo who plays as Kay in SKY Castle
It's her first lines in the drama and her acting skills are so great that viewers are getting goosebumps at her scene..


-I cried so hard at this scene..ㅠㅠ

-This scene was really really sad..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I literally bursted out into tears when she said, 'Mom, don't cry. I'll study'..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's a really great actress..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It is said that she purposely gained weight just for this role, that's really amazing..

-I cried so f*cking hard at this scene..

-She's a great actress.. On top of that, her voice sounds really nice..

-The only scene that got me tearing up..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't help but tear up at this scene..

-This was a really sad and heart-breaking scene..ㅠㅠ

-I feel really bad for Kay..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I couldn't stop crying every time I see her..ㅠㅠ

-She's really good at portraying her character..ㅠㅠ It just looks so real..

-This is my first time crying over a scene in SKY Castle..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com