Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

I made a plan to get married to Kim Jinwoo

They say to dream big, so I dream of marrying Kim Jinwoo.

First of all, I'm going to become a back dancer in YG.
Then I would get to work with iKON, Winner, Black Pink, etc, right??
While being a back dancer, I would separate myself from the others during the break time as if I can't get along with the others. There are two possibilities. First one, Winner's members would take care of me. And the second one, he would think of me as a loser. But let's go with the first one anyway^^
As he takes care of me, I can't be obvious that I really like him. That way, he may think 'I've never seen a girl like her..' and start to have interest in me, right??
Even though I'm not confident during the break time, I would do my best during the practice. I would show him my reversal charms and make him fall for me..
And I would put on light make up but claim it as my bare face, but once I'm on stage I would put on a really freaking sexy make up on. He would fall harder for this reversal charm of mine, right?
And I'm going to make sure he sees me reading, and the most important thing.. Calling my parents!! I have to show him that I'm a really good daughter. I have to take control of my facial expressions too.
When it's hot outside, I'm going to tie up my hair really high!! I have to look pretty all the time.
I would wear crop tee or tank top sometimes, I need to be careful with my armpit hair^^
I'm sure he's going to fall for the sight of me wearing a tight training pants that would showcase my thin legs..
F*ck, why am I writing this?


[+253][-21]

1. [+124][-6] I'm sorry but I can already smell the scent of failure.. If you want to marry him, you need to look like him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said that his ideal type is someone who looks like him..

2. [+120][-1] Why are you guys being so serious??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't stop laughing as I read this post..ㅋㅋㅋ There's no way the OP is really serious about this plan.. She's just imagining things..

3. [+72][-1] You can have Kim Jinwoo, I'll make a plan to get married to Kang Seungyoon. What do you think?

4. [+48][-1] If your plan succeeds, can you please talk about me in front of Song Mino? I'm sure Kim Jinwoo wouldn't mind. So please, talk about me in front of Song Mino. Mention my name, talk about how great my personality is, and tell him that you're going to introduce me to him..

5. [+39][-0] This is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋ The possibility for it to happen is 0% so I can't even get mad at this whole post. It just sounds really hilarious to me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+26][-0] Things you need to prepare: Face that resembles Kim Jinwoo's, dancing skills to get accepted as a back dancer in YG, patience to face Yang Hyunsuk..

7. [+23][-0] Then I'm going to make a plan to get married to Lee Seunghoon..

8. [+16][-0] That sounds impossible, considering Jinwoo's high standards for his ideal type..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com