Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Appreciation post for Jimin's visual

[BTS Jimin] 






(go to the original post for more gifs)

-He looks really cute with no make up on..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Why is Jimin so freaking beautiful..

-He has an aura that no one else can copy..

-He's charming..ㅋㅋ

-I like him with his hair up.. He suits that hairstyle the best..

-It looks like he was born to be an idol..

-Jimin-ah, I love you so much..ㅠㅠ

-He looks cute.. But somehow also looks sexy at the same time..

-His looks are really heart-fluttering..nn

-He looks cold and chic when he doesn't smile, and changes into an adorable puppy when he smiles..ㅠㅠ

-I really like Jimin these days..

-He's so freaking handsome.. Totally my type..

-I can't help but stare at the last gif for a few seconds..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he plays around with the mic is seriously so cool..

[The thing that satisfies fans the most after watching BTS' movie]

is Jimin's visual..

BTS just recently released their concert movie in the cinemas,
and most of the reviews consist praises regarding Jimin's visual.
That's the reason why I'm posting Jimin's pictures from BTS concert in Jamsil Stadium last year..

The picture of him from the LED Screen that creates a buzz despite the low quality


Below are the gifs that also creates a buzz, saying that it looks the closest to how Jimin actually looks like in person.
Unlike his nickname, Manggaetteok (mochi), he actually looks really cold in person.
A lot of fans are surprised because he looks different from his image.


He also did a stage of his solo song, Serendipity, with a white stage on Jamsil Concert..
The precious White-Serendipity..ㅠㅠ
You'll notice that he's an actual fairy if you watch the movie..




Fatal Fake Love



And gifs from other performances,
because Jimin is a great performer..ㅠㅠㅠ



(go to the original post for more gifs and pics)

-He's so freaking handsome..

-He's really good-looking.. He looks good in any kind of hairstyle..

-One thing that I want to say is, go watch the movie guys.. He looks really handsome and he's also a great performer, I can't stop admiring him..

-He really does look cold and chic..ㅋㅋ

-I still haven't watched the movie but this post suddenly makes me want to watch it..

-Whoa.. He's so freaking handsome..

-I personally think he looks the most handsome with short hair..ㅠㅠ

-I looked up the reviews of the movie and most of them talk about how handsome Jimin is..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's a really great performer and for his looks, I don't think I have to explain more about it..

-Now I know why Jimin is popular among I-fans..

-Why does he look so freaking handsome in black shirt..

-This movie makes me realize why Jimin is really popular..

-He has the ability to draw people in..

-He looks really handsome and sexy..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com