Klook.com

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Those who have a really light skin tone will probably relate to his..

I have a really light skin tone and it has been giving me a lot of stress lately..ㅠㅠ
First of all, it's really obvious when you have an acne.. Especially when it leaves a scar..
Second, even people you don't know would ask you about how pale your skin is. They usually look at you as if you have a really thick make up on your face. Most of the people who do this is adult..
Third, when you buy a make up that doesn't suit your skin tone, rather than not using it at all, you use it and it will look really weird on your face. Especially for concealer, there's no shade that suit my skin tone so when I use concealer.. The part that I conceal would look darker than the other part of my face.
I think there would be a lot of people who can relate to this..


[+169][-30]

1. [+87][-1] It's true that even the lightest shade of foundation still looks darker than my skin tone, but I think that's all.. I originally have a pale skin, all of my body parts look pale so there's no one who really point out about it or even treat me as if I had a really thick make up on..

2. [+76][-2] Nope..? No one misunderstands me for having a thick make up.. Since my arms and legs are as pale as my face..

3. [+49][-1] At least it's so much better than having a dark skion tone..ㅠㅠ My skin looks really dark, it's really hard to look good in anything..ㅠㅠ I've been called black and stuffs ever since I was young because of my skin tone. I sometimes get hurt when people call me 'black' and stuffs. If you have a pale skin, you can tan it if you want to have a darker complexion, but not for people with dark skin tone who want to have brighter skin tone.. And besides, having a light skin tone makes you look pure and beautiful..ㅠㅠ

4. [+25][-23] Whoa.. I couldn't agree more. My friends tell me I look like Kabuki everytime I have make up.. F*ck, it's not like I put on much..

5. [+20][-0] Sobs..
'I got it. You're so much better than I am!'

6. [+14][-1] Plus, your face will look yellow-ish everytime you use cushion.. That's why I think I look better with no make up on..
trazy.com