Klook.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

,

As someone who's a non-fan, I'm so jealous with Red Velvet's Peek A Boo concept

iuecX
WhTAX
AjRbf
HTEnt
thEuh
MUbBS
toBor
btggy
TzSZC
MWvGg
XDFLJ
hXoQd
herqT
pIXxZ
ZvVDo

I'm so jealous of Red Velvet having this concept..


-This was indeed a really beautiful concept.. Not to mention that the MV was totally amazing..

-This was Joy's best era..

-Honestly, I find this concept is strangely creepy..

-This concept smells like lots of money..

-I like everything about Peek A Boo era..

-Red Velvet's most unique concepts are Ice Cream Cake and Peek A Boo.. I bet they got a lot money from those two eras..

-Joy is looking good with that make up..

-I totally loved this horror concept..ㅋㅋ

-Red Velvet is indeed the queen of concepts..

-I can't disagree.. I gotta admit that I totally loved this whole era..

-And that's how Peek A Boo becomes my favorite song of Red Velvet..

-I loved Peek A Boo so much.. It's really rare to see this kind of concept among girl groups..

-This era made me realize that they totally know what their fans want..
trazy.com