Klook.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

,

BTS whose fark past is totally on a whole different level

They're probably the only idols to become the back dancers of Glam x Vocaloid's SeeU, who's not even a human but a hologram singer.

Bfqqr
uFQfs
IAGMT
gIUMB
Left to right: Suga, Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook


-This is so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SeeU's backing dancers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They've really been through a lot.......

-Hul.. When was this?? I joined the fandom quite late, it's my first time seeing this..

-We could've kept this as secret.. Did you really have to announce this to the public?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I remember watching this performance live from the studio.. I had no idea that those guys were BTS..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I remember watching this stage. I would have never imagined those boys to be the members of BTS..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so funny to see Suga in this.. He must've hated stuffs like this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so f*cking ridiculous..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's driving me crazy...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the world is this..ㅋㅋㅋ Can someone tell me where to watch the full video?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I had no idea such dark past exist..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just when I thought I had this completely removed from my memories.. I still can't watch the full stage until this second..

-I wonder what did Suga think of when he performed this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com