Klook.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

,

Random keywords that became the #1 most searched keyword in Naver right now

'Wanna One, I love you'


-Congratulations on your first anniversary!

-Congratulations to Wanna One.. I love you!

-I think what makes Wanna One's first anniversary so special is because they wouldn't have 2nd anniversary to celebrate..

-What do you mean by 'random'? It's obviously because today is their first anniversary..

-It has been one year since they first debuted? Congratulations to Wanna One and Wannables!

-Wannables did that in order to commemorate Wanna One's first anniversary..

-For a second I thought Wanna One had some scandal or rumors..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was a song but turns out it's just a surprise from Wannables for Wanna One..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's already been one year?? Time sure flies really fast.. It feels like it was just yesterday when I watched Produce 101's last episode.. 

-I seriously thought Wanna One just had some problems or scandals..

-Aren't they going to disband soon..? This anniversary must've been really special for their fans. Give some respect, please!

-Yeah, it's their first anniversary today<3
trazy.com