Klook.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

, ,

Hyuna's appearance at the airport today

vHZZQ
ogfka
fAHbZ
ddEST
ddGSp
POvCr
Qybap


-Her make up looks so heavy.. But she actually suits heavy make up really well..

-Being in a relationship is not a sin. I hope she realizes that and become more confident..ㅠㅠ I'm worried about her, but it's nice to see her making appearance in public with such bold attitude!

-She somehow looks different in my eyes..ㄷㄷ It's amazing how such thing called 'image' can make someone look different..

-Who wears boots in the middle of summer..??

-Her hair looks damaged.. She should've cut them instead..

-Hyuna looks so pretty.. She totally suits black color really well..

-She indeed looks gorgeous.. But I don't like her anymore.

-I don't mind with her being in relationship and stuffs.. But I think she's not professional for ending her promotions and cancelling the fansigns..

-I personally think Hyuna looks pretty with light make up.. But it seems like she prefer heavy make up more..? She's beautiful, anyway..

-Is that bruise from the last time she fell on stage..?ㅠ
trazy.com