Klook.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

The variety of Kit Kat's flavors in Japan

Green Tea

dEpVx
Strawberry

cGOqA
Strawberry Maple

wfsTc
Orange

yegFw
Bean Flour

KOips
Sakura and Roasted Soy Bean

TrjVX
Royal Milk Tea

bTLfT
Tiramisu

aMmUf
Sweet Potato

tXwKo
Purple Sweet Potato

SUQgR
Red Bean

sARuz
Sweet Red Bean

UtIzj
Melon

naJQm
White

pFNcv
White Maple

gfYws
Pudding

MKrcd
Cookie and Cream, Strawberry Cheesecake

VShDI
Cheesecake

gyYUX
Strawberry Cheesecake

sKKWp
Blueberry Cheesecake

OJbpN
Pumpkin Pudding

BaciU
Apple

BfjoU
Peach

fyIwT
Raspberry

cTxmq
Watermelon

eaLBn
Soda

Hfpvc
Japanese Sake

YoNAe
Mint

jNGYB
Luxury Every Day
Tea Flavor White Choco with Rose scent

hWyKd
Wasabi


-They really do have a lot of different flavors in Japan.. I want to try each of these flavorsㅋㅋ

-The greentea one tastes so freaking good..

-I wanna try the Pudding one..

-That's so fascinating..

-Whoa.. Mint! I wanna try the Mint and Milk Tea one..

-I've tried the Sake and Wasabi ones before, it tastes quite fine..ㅋㅋ

-I want to try Mint, Milk Tea, and Tiramisu ones..ㅠㅠ

-My favorite is the Wasabi one!!

-The Wasabi one actually tastes really good..

-My favorite is Mint Choco, but they already stopped producing it..

-Japanese Sake.. I still have one in my fridge..

-The Sake one tastes great..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I've tried the Purple Sweet Potato and Strawberry Cheesecake ones!

-Japanese Sake is a very fascinating flavorㅋㅋ My favorite..

-Amazing.. This is so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ

-I haven't tried any of it but I can imagine how it tastes like..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The Mint tastes great.. I wonder why did I only buy 2 of them..ㅠㅠ

-I want to try all of those flavors..ㅠㅠ

-Green Tea is absolutely the best flavor..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com