Klook.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

Let's take a look at Nu'est true colors

1. Kim Jonghyun and Hwang Minhyun might look like as the most 'normal' members of the group
From Minhyun: Baekho-ya, I'm sorry.
I ate your suitcase.

((You need to see the full video since JR is cropped from this gifㅋㅋㅋ https://youtu.be/Z-OfZJRLYaQ))

but doesn't mean that they're actually normal.

2. Kang Dongho is way funnier on text rather than in person.
Minhyun-ah, you're in a big trouble.. Run away.. There are 7 tigers behind of you..

Love Letter
From Baekho: I'm Sorry
Sleep tight, Minhyun-ah
Please don't be so upset about it, this is how life is actually like
Don't get sick, and just like what I said, live your life with positivity.
It must be refreshing, anyway..
Brush your teeth with that once you wake up in the next morning
I really care a lot about my teammates' teeth
And don't ever think about getting a revenge because I'm going to lock my door when I sleep
I will run away from this house if you broke the door
This is not just a threat, I will literally do it.
Have a refreshing, nice dream
Good Night, I love you

PS: Hwang Minhyun is the member who suffers the most from Baekho's lame joke
P.PS: Kang Dongho has a VVIP member card in Innisfree. On top of that, his hobby is to decorate his yogurt before eating it and he used to want to be a princess when he grows up.

3. The gifs that can explain Choi Minki and Kwak Aron

PS: Kwak Aron is a man with sexy brain who got accepted in New York University
P.PS: Choi Minki is dancing to Pick Me in the last gif
P.P.PS: Choi Minki is imitating Jung Hyesu's scene from Haeundae in the first gif

[+818][-18]

1. [+267][-0] The gif of Jonghyun breaking his back because of Minki and Dongho's fight...

2. [+204][-0] They looked so scary when they first entered the studio.. But they're actually just a bunch of foolsㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+180][-0] ...ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+112][-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dongho is upset...
They said women like bad guys, it's all lies.
I tried to become a bad guy since that's what women like, but in the end, they're into Hwang Minhyun.. ㅡㅡ
That means that they actually like handsome guys..

5. [+111][-2] He asks whether if he can eat that..
'Uhmm.. Ok.. So can I eat this?'

6. [+106][-0] JR eating hot potatoes..

7. [+96][-0] This is the funniest one..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+95][-0] Nu'est is my source of laugh..

9. [+86][-0] Just Nu'est.. playing rock, paper, scissors..

10. [+84][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MH: When I was a kid, I liked reading so much that my mother prohibit me from reading. So I used to read my books while hiding under the desk.
BH: I used to hide under the desk because I hated reading so much
trazy.com