Klook.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

,

Wanna One, first time greeting fans as full-team.. "Chose Wannable as the fanclub's name"



-I'm a Wannable from today on~

-I'm not 'national producer' anymore~ I'm a Wannable!

-Wanna One <3 Wannable

-I finally got a name..ㅠㅠ Wannable..ㅠㅠ

-I like the name, wohoo~

-Thank you so much.. Wanna One, Wannable, let's stay together for a really long time~

-Ooh~ The name sounds great..

-I've retired from being National Producer.. 

-Throw away that National Producer title now..

-What does it mean, anyway..?? It sounds really great..

-So cool.. They're starting to sound like real idols now..

-Hello, I'm a Wannable. My speciality is voting, but please stop telling me to vote now^^

-Wannable.. What a cute name..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Cute~~ Woojin, how did you grow taller that fast..ㅠㅠ

-Hi, we are Wannable.. Please stop telling us to vote now~^^

-All I wanna do, Wanna One!<3

-Wannable indeed sounds the best among all the other names~

-Sounds so nice.. I like it..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com