Klook.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

,

Joo Haknyeon, confirmed to debut with Cre.Ker upcoming boygroup.. To debut in late 2017



-What a great news!!

-Huk.. Haknyeon is finally debuting..ㅠㅠ 

-Oh.. It means that he's going to debut later this year.. Congratulations!!

-Haknyeon, fighting!!ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Haknyeon-ah, my baby..ㅠㅠ This noona will be rooting for youㅠㅠ<3

-Congratulations, Haknyeon-ah!!

-His company has a good eyes when it comes to visual..ㅠㅠ I bet their visuals will be beyond excellent..ㅠㅠ

-Haknyeon-ah.. Thank you so much..ㅠㅠ Congratulations!!

-Great, he's finally debuting!!ㅠㅠ Congratulations, Haknyeon-ah!! Let's only walk on the flowery paths from now onㅠㅠ

-I heard that all of Cre.Ker's trainees are handsome..! I'm looking forward to it..

-All of Cre.Ker's trainees are handsome.. They literally have no visual hole.. Yahoo~

-Our Haknyeon..ㅠㅠ I will be waiting for your debut..ㅠㅠ

-Haknyeon-ah, I will always be rooting for youㅠㅠ

-Of course our Haknyeon needs to debut as soon as possible!!ㅠㅠ

-Another article came up saying that it's still confirmed yet whether if he's joining the line up or not..ㅠㅠ

-Haknyeon-ah.. Good for youㅠㅠ

-Haknyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ I'm happy for youㅠㅠ
trazy.com