Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2024

,

[Lovely Runner] ECLIPSE (=Byun Wooseok) 'Sudden Shower' ranks #5 on Melon Top 100 (Highest ranking so far) (+Run Run)

 


-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It made it to TOP 5?? That's impressive

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's go for #1!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can he please perform it on music shows too?!

-That's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... 'Sudden Shower' ranks #5 on Melon TOP 100?? And Run Run too?

-At this point, it's going to rank #1, don't you think so?? Let's go for #1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I listened to 'Sudden Shower' as soon as I opened my eyes today.

-Let's go💛💙

-Oh Gosh... Well, I have to admit that I can't stop listening to itㅋㅋ

-Our goal is to reach #1 now!!! Let's go 'Sudden Shower'💛💙

-I like 'You & I' too...

-Wow... It made it to #5...

-Please perform it on music shows... Even just for once...

-Hul. That is crazy... Is this even possible?? #5??? Sunjaeya... Ryu Sunjae, I can't believe this is actually happening... 
trazy.com