Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2024

New Jeans' fan-support for Music Bank today is really amazing

 





Carin sunglasses
Sandwich + Inari sushi + Beverage set
Lotte zero snacks
Wet wipes
Photo cards of all members 

+Head band for the lightstick



-Wow, I'm so jealous...

-The sunglasses... It's crazy...

-This is amazing.

-They're arranging the fan-support generouslyㅠㅠ

-New Jeansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... They're truly the best

-The headband for the lightstick is so freaking cute...

-Wow... They're giving out photocards of all members. I'm really jealous.

-I'm the most jealous for the fact that they give out photocards of all members...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love how they give out photocards of all members instead of randomly...

-The headband for the lightstick is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... That sunglasses cost almost 200,000 KRW (~$146 USD; ~Rp2,348,000 IDR) each...

 

trazy.com