Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2024

New Jeans' newest album surpasses 780,000 copies sold on the first day of release

 

theqoo

-I bought a copy too. I'm supporting New Jeans with my wallet🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

-This album is really beautiful..

-I'm waiting for my pre-ordered copy to arrive!! Fighting to New Jeans, Min Heejin, and ADOR!!

-Ah, I almost forgot to buy itㅋㅋㅋ Gotta get it

-The album is so pretty that I want to keep it for collection. It also makes a good interior decorationㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'll probably buy it this weekend.

-Jjang-Jeans🐰✨

-I bought it too, I couldn't resist buying it

-I bought one. Fighting everyone!

-I'll go buy one this weekend. Fighting, New Jeans!

-I'm not a fan but I want to buy one. Where should I buy it?ㅎㅎ

-I'm going to buy it at the offline store.

-I should have bought it yesterdayㅠㅜ

-I'm going to buy it at the offline store tomorrow. I think it'll be great for interior decoration.

-I'm thinking of buying one too.

-If you buy it at the offline store, you can get it right away. I'm going to buy it at the offline store. It's pretty, good for interior decoration, and the song is good too.

-Tomorrow, I'll run like a rabbit to buy it.

-I should buy one too!

-New Jeans' latest release is really good 🐰💚 + The album is in the shape of an LP, so I bought it right away for interior decoration + I also bought the bag version by author Murakami Takashi. It's all really practical and, above all, beautiful.

-I'm not a fan, and I'm not interested in CD collections, but I'm tempted by the bag...
trazy.com