Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2024

What is the country that Koreans dislike the most?

 


Koreans in their 20s and 30s strongly dislike China.
Koreans in their 40s and 50s strongly dislike Japan. 
Koreans in their 60s and above = Strongly dislike North Korea.

Surprisingly, Koreans don't really have strong negative feelings towards Japan, China, and Russia.


-Koreans in their 20s and 30s seem to dislike Japan less than I thought... I wonder why?

-It's obviously Japan.

-I dislike China the most.

-I don't like CHina either...

-For me, I dislike China and Japan just as much as I hate getting diarrheas and constipation.

-I dislike Japan the most. 

-If I had to pick only one, I'd pick China. But that doesn't necessarily mean I don't dislike Japan. 

-Number one is Japan, then followed by China right after it.

-I don't like both China and Japan... Ugh

-I dislike China 98% and Japan 99%...

-I can't decide which one I dislike the most... China or Japan.

-I strongly dislike Japan.

-I dislike Japan and China just as much as I dislike mosquitoes and insects.

-But if you look at Youtube, Koreans in their 10s and 20s really love Japan...

-Japan disgusts me. 

trazy.com