Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2024

,

Announcement about Rocket Punch JURI's Contract Termination

 

theqoo

-I wonder if Rocket Punch is also considering disbandment at this point... It's such a waste of Juri's talent...

-What????? I mean... Juri-ya, you were doing just well... Why?

-Whoa... And Rocket Punch just sends her off like this...?

-Whoa... At this point, it seems like Woolim Ent. is preparing Rocket Punch's disbandment. 

-It would've been better if she stayed in AKB...

-Wow... This is really sad. Juri is really talented. I noticed that she also gets along really well with the other members. I was expecting a lot for her activities in Korea.

-It has already been 5 years since Rocket Punch debuted???!

-Rocket Punch didn't even have many activities...

-I'm really disappointed... This group has a potential...

-I knew it... I was really worried when I heard that she was signing a contract with Woolim...

-She's an amazing singer and she also has a really beautiful voice. There's this stereotype against Japanese debuting as idols in Korea, but Juri managed to break that stereotype...

-Rocket Punch debuted in 7 August 2019... It means she terminated her contract with Woolim before even reaching Rocket Punch's 5th debut anniversary.

trazy.com