Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2024

,

This Photo Session From a Drama Press Conference Remains Shocking Even to This Day

 


After finishing the press conference, Yoon Junghui-Lee Taegon (First pic) and Lee Sookyung-Jo Yeonwoo (Second pic) staged their kissing scene for the photo session. 

Lee Taegon and Yoon Junghui, who played the roles of lovers in the drama, staged a kissing scene during the photo session at SBS 'Dear Heaven' press conference. 


-Damn, it's surprising no matter when you see it.

-Whaaaat?????

-Wow... the drama was spicy enough, and now I learned that the press conference was spicy as well.

-?????????? I didn't know there was such a thing;;

-What's this????????

-Extremely surprised...

-What? That's impressive.

-??????? What did I just see?

-?????? Wow, I watched that drama but it's my first time seeing the photo time...

-It's surprising, wow.

-Wow, this is the first time I've seen thisㅋㅋㅋ

-They were both rookies at the time and were not that popular, so maybe they just did as they were told??

-Really...? What happened back then, I wonder;;

-Who ordered them to do this? Was it the journalists? Or was it the production team?

-It's really shocking. Glad I'm alone in the office so no one hears me laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com