Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2024

, ,

'Queen of Tears' Kim Soohyun Will Personally Sing an OST for the First Time in 10 Years... Anticipation Rises

 

According to a report by News1 on the 18th, Kim Soohyun will personally sing an OST for 'Queen of Tears'. This is Kim Soohyun's first OST in 10 years since his last OST in 'My Love from the Star' in 2014. Fans are curious about what kind of music Kim Soohyun will present this time, given his exceptional vocal skills and sensitivity.

theqoo

-The fact that My Love from the Star was 10 years ago is shocking.

-I didn't see this coming

-Crazy... Crazy!!!!!!

-Wow, I love it when actors sing OSTs. It somehow feels like I'm emotionally connectedㅋㅋㅋ This is amazing.

-Seriously, this is so amazingㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kim Soohyun, I love you.

-Hah, it's finally coming!!!!!!!! So happy ㅠㅠ

-Damn, this is crazy.

-This is so awesome.

-He's a great singer. Excited for it.

-Wow, Kim Jiwon also sings well, please release an OST.

-Samdong is back to his main job.

-This is crazy, it's happening.

-So happy... I've been listening to Dreaming on repeat lately...

-Is Samdong making an appearance?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is happening.... So happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Totally looking forward to itㅠㅠ

-Don't rest, keep filming dramas. Next time, let's do a historical drama.

trazy.com