Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2024

,

Kim Soohyun is in Disarray Because He Doesn't Know How to Use Bubbleㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Uhm... So... This... What... Where to start... No, I mean... What should I begin with?


Thank you😸
I'll do my best in the future as well. I will research a lot and try to create this together... It's quite difficult to express it this way...


-This is driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's up with 'Kim Soomaen'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Did he just start Bubble today?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Soohyun is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can hear his voice through those mssagesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was so curious that I paid 4,500 KRW for his Bubble subscription. It was absolutely worth itㅋㅋㅋ

-What?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this so cute?

-He changed his profile picture and username today. He learned a lot in just one dayㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so fun. It was the most worthy 4,500 KRW I have ever spent onㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Should I subscribe to his Bubble too?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What do you mean by 'What should I begin with?'ㅋㅋㅋ Just send messages as if you're chatting with your friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew he would be really good with Bubbleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Research what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's adorable...

trazy.com