Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2024

,

You Have to Listen to This Clip of Kim Jiwon Singing U&I

 

Hong Haein-ssi, please release an OST too... 

theqoo 

-She sings really wellㅋㅋㅋ She's not only a great actress, but also a great singer...

-Let's have Kim Jiwon sing an OST too...

-Seriously, Kim Jiwon has so much talent...

-Kim Jiwon seems to be good at everything... It's incredible

-Kim Jiwon doesn't only sing well, but she also plays piano really well. Let's have her have a fan meeting!!

-Please sing an OST and show off your singing skills!

-I want to hear more of her singing... Please sing an OST

-Kim Jiwon also plays the piano and guitar well, please organize a fan meetingㅜㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to next week's OST, it would be nice if she also sings an OST...

-Please have a fan meeting.... It's my wish

-Damn... She's good

-Wow... If Kim Jiwon was an idol, she would definitely be the visual, center, and also the main vocalist...

-Wow... She's an amazing singer. Whoa... Not to mention that her voice is really beautiful as well.

-She's also good at singing. There's literally nothing that she can't do.

-What the heck... Please be an idol.

-She doesn't look like someone who's good at singing... This is very unexpected.

-I think I heard from somewhere that she originally trained to be an idol...?ㅋㅋㅋ Correct me if I'm wrongㅜㅜ

-Please perform at Coachella

trazy.com