Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2024

,

The Reason Why Byun Wooseok Enlisted to the Military Quickly

 


Q: You have already fulfilled your military duty. Among celebrities, you enlisted relatively quickly. 

A: I was hanging out with my friends when I suddenly felt like going to the military. So, I just went and enlisted (laughs). I thought to myself, 'Now is the right time for me to enlist'. I took a leave of absence from my college and did some modeling before I enlisted. I wasn't doing anything significant before I enlisted, so I thought 'Since I have to go enlist someday, I might as well enlist now.' My older friends also advised me, 'It would be good for you to do what you want to do after quickly completing my military service.' 

I hoped to get a Class 1 on the physical examination, but I was too skinny and got a Class 3 instead. I served in the 37th Division in Jeungpyeong, Chungbuk. Looking back on my time in the military, it was a period of personal growth for me.

Byun Wooseok was born in 1991 and he enlisted in 2013. 
This year marks his third year in civil defense.


-Wow... He's older than I expected...? That took me by surprise...

-I thought he was born in 1995 or 1996... He has a baby face, congratulations

-What... He's in his 30s?? I don't know much about him but I thought he was just another rising rookie since I've been seeing his face a lot these days

-The fact that he was born in 1991 is more surprising to me... He has a baby face. I thought he was still in mid 20s...

-That equals to a '02 liner enlisting in 2024... He really enlisted quickly

-Why did I think he was born in 1995...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His face seems to have not changed at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're telling me he's 34...?

-That's a relief, Wooseok-ah...

-That makes me like him even more...

-Wow... He was born in 1991? He's older than me. I thought he was younger than me.

-Wow, really?? He already completed his military service?

-That's really a smart move...

-He doesn't look like he's in his mid 30s...

-He was born in 1991??? How could he fit the role of a high school student perfectly?

-If he was skinnier than he is now, he must've been extremely skinny. From what I heard, he's like 190cm tall...

trazy.com