Klook.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

,

Zendaya Received a Warm Welcome on First Visit to Korea... "Even My Mom Doesn't Greet Me Like This"

 

Actress Zendaya said, "Touched by the warm welcome from Korean fans, my mom doesn't even welcome me like this."

On the 21st, a press conference for the action SF fantasy film "Dune: Part 2" (directed by Denis Villeneuve) was held at the Park Ballroom of Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The conference was attended by Timothée Chalamet as Paul Atreides, Zendaya as Chani Kynes, Austin Butler as Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, Stellan Skarsgård as Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, and director Denis Villeneuve.

Zendaya, who visited Korea for the first time in her life, said, "It's amazing. It's my first visit to Korea, and I feel very lucky. As soon as I got off the plane, I was warmly welcomed. I'm glad to come to a project that everyone is proud of. Many people sent beautiful letters. I've never seen fans like this before, so I'm really happy to finally meet them. I felt a special bond with the fans, and they gave me many delicious snacks. I've never seen anything like it. Even my mom doesn't welcome me like this. I want to stay in Korea longer and enjoy as much as possible while I'm here."

"Dune: Part 2" is a story that follows Paul (Timothée Chalamet), who realizes his abilities and embarks on a journey of revenge to find the fate of a warrior. Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Josh Brolin, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Dave Bautista, Christopher Walken, Stephen Henderson, Lea Seydoux, Stellan Skarsgård, Charlotte Rampling, and Javier Bardem appeared in the film, and director Denis Villeneuve took the megaphone again following the previous installment. It will be released on the 28th.

theqoo

-Even my mom doesn't welcome me like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So charmingㅋㅋㅋ I think I know why she's so popular!

-Have lots of good memories!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lots of fans must have gone to see herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But that's obvious, her mom has seen her all her live... While we might only see her once or not at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Gotta watch Dune now

-ㅠㅠ I hope you receive lots of love, sweetie.. Looking at Zendaya's photos brightens my mood.

-Zendaya is so cute and damn hot, she's too gorgeous to e real

-The titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, we hardly see her once in a lifetime.

-That's because she's your momㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com