Klook.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

,

The latest update on the American grandfather who wanted to join IU's fan club

 


IU watched his video


and she invites him to her concert

-So sweetㅠㅠ

-Wow, but even if I were IU, I'd want to invite him. It must feel special in some way.

-Wow, amazing!!! The grandfather must be so happy!!

-It's insanely touching.

-He got invited to the concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So heartwarming

-Until then, please take care of your health and enjoy the concert happily. I'm waiting for your review ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It turned out well ㅜㅜ so sweet

-Wow ㅠㅠ If it were me, I'd probably be a fan until I dieㅠㅠ

-Wow, I'm so touched…. IU is so sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Grandpa, enjoy IU's performance and come back safely!!

-Ah, it's somehow touching 🥺

-IU is so sweet~ Grandpa, have a great time at the concert.

-Ah, I'm tearing up for no reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is what fan service is ㅠㅠ It's amazing

-Wow, I love this kind of thing so muchㅜㅜ It's really heartwarming

-Both that grandpa and IU warm my heartㅠㅠ I hope they both stay healthy and keep loving each other for a long, long time!

-IU really treasures her older fans. A few years ago, there was a video from a Taiwan concert where there were many older fans sitting at the front, and IU kept talking to them, worried that it might be hard for them to sit for a long time. She eventually went down to the stage and did an interview with them... 

-Why am I crying?ㅠㅜ It's just so touching...

-Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gives me goosebumpsㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they have many wonderful memories!

-Oh, it's such a heartwarming story... That's niceㅠ IU's live performances are even better, Grandpa, enjoy
trazy.com