Klook.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

,

LE SSERAFIM Global and U.S Spotify Metrics Today

 

theqoo

-Wow, that's huge, congrats!

-Wow, congrats! This whole album is really trendy, enjoying it.

-As expected from HYBE.

-Wow, I hope it does even better.

-It's a huge hit, congrats!ㅋㅋ

-It came out well, it'll gain even more popularity if performance videos keep appearing.

-This song is so good. While the song is easy-listening, the performance is intense. 

-The song seems like it'll be well-received in The U.Sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, it's got that pop song quality, I like it too.

-Seems like the song was aimed at overseas, I like it.

-Wow, congrats! The songs this time are really good.

-Wow, congrats! Been listening to the songs all day yesterday and today, and I love them all.

-The songs are good, I think they'll do well again this timeㅋㅋ

-This song is so good. I felt it would be a hit as soon as I heard it. It feels like a high-quality foreign song.

-The song and the choreography are both so good.

-The song, choreography, visuals, concept, all are awesome.

trazy.com